What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
Discover How To Add 100’s Of Pounds To Your Squat, Bench Press And Deadlift… Using The Exact Techniques I Use To Squat 1214lbs, Bench Press 755lbs And Deadlift 1008lbs
- Quickly design Conditioning and Recovery Workouts that will improve your strength, body composition and your health
- Lift Raw and Equipped – if you don’t know the differences between the two styles you could end up in trouble
- Master your Squat, Bench Press and Deadlift Technique… you’ll lift more weight – faster than ever before
- Develop a powerful mind-set… this will give you an “edge” in the gym and at competitions
- Perform 10 easy-to-learn Pull-Up variations that you can use to build a stronger Back
- Your knees should be tracking your toes
- Your shins should be close to vertical
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Andy Bolton Strength scores 67.45/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.andyboltonstrength.org/how-to-squat-like-a-champion.htm, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $67.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: andyboltonstrength.org you’ll also be taken through to andyboltonstrength.org, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)